Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cleaning the Church

Tori and I clean our church every week and so I thought I would show you all what it is like. It's sometimes scary (cleaning the men's bathroom) and pretty crazy, but it's a fun job! Here are some pictures!


5 comments:

Britani said...

Hahah, i love it! you crack me up!

Unknown said...

aaaahhhh! those bathrooms are scary! I love the garbage bag, tori... so stylish.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, that made me laugh out loud! Tori, didn't your mom ever tell you that trash bags are dangerous, you could suffocate?? And I loved those pics of Tori charging into the men's bathroom with the air-freshener. That was so funny! It really needs it!!

MandaJoy381 said...

hey katelyn! it's amanda and this is my blogspot. your pictures are hilarious. i cleaned the church with brittany j a few times and it was fun but yeah men's bathroom always the worst part.

His love guides my hand. said...

You both make me so happy! I love you girls!!!!!!!!