Celebration was amazing! All of the messages were great, the worship was wonderful, childrens ministry went smoothly, and I loved all of the fellowhip. God trully blessed us at this conference with good weather, good health, and lots of fun! Here are some pictures!
~Katelyn
4 comments:
Awww it looked like sooo much fun!
I miss Camp Kulaqua Celebrations. sniff. maybe I can sneak in next year instead of south.. ;)
I'm so happy you had a wonderful time. love the pics -
<3 joanna
Well look who I found!
I'm honored to make it into your slideshow ;)
So now I get to read about your life and we can become great friends...hooray! haha. I hope to see you someday soon, girly!
lovesss,
Alli G.
love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it *gasp* i miss celey and i miss you and i loved hanging out with you!
Post a Comment