
Walking around the neighborhood

Chillin'

I'm not sure what I was doing here...must have been trying to think. :)

Katelyn and Lyssa

Tanner and Katelyn

Caroling

Kaylee
The whole evening was so much fun! We walked around Kaylee's neighborhood and sang for her neighbors, hung out, and played Catch Phrase. I had never laughed so hard while playing that game...it was great! Thanks so much Kaylee for having us over and for putting this all together!
~Katelyn
4 comments:
Thanks for the comment!!!
Merry Christmas to you too!!!!
Love you!
Kayla
I had such a blast with you guys! I love hanging out - You are hereby invited to next year's 2nd Annual Christmas Caroling/CatchPhrase Party! Love you girlie!
That looked like so much fun! I wish I could've gone. Maybe next year?? :) I'm forever inviting myself and you guys are so wonderful about it. :)
Look like you all had great time!
I wanted to go so badly.
well maybe next year:)
Post a Comment